- What exactly is the Inquiry System?
- How does the Inquiry System work?
- Who developed this system?
- I cannot access the Inquiry System private (protected) area.
- I successfully logged on to the Inquiry System but I cannot perform any searches.
- I have recently submitted a paper electronically but I have not received any confirmation yet.
The Inquiry System allows authors of articles submitted for publication to EPJ Photovoltaics to get information on the status of their papers via the Web. This system is intended to provide authors with immediate information on their manuscripts and to greatly reduce the amount of time spent by the editorial staff to answer email and phone calls from authors.
All authors are assigned an Author ID and all articles an Article Reference Number. Any enquiring author will be asked for these upon logging in the Inquiry System. Search through our database will return the complete history for the requested paper down to its current status.
The Inquiry System was developed by the Software Team at EDP Sciences. It is the property of EDP Sciences.
In order to have full access to all areas of the Inquiry System site, you need to use a SSL compliant browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
In some cases, the web server may be unable to consult the article database (a saving procedure is underway, the maximum number of concurrent users has been reached, etc.). Just try again a little later.
Please send an e-mail to the Editorial Office, quoting your name, author ID, article reference number and date of submission.